- Join us when we raise the midsommarstång (midsummar pole), then dance in rings and sing to traditional midsommar tunes (learn what frogs say in Swedish)
- Outdoor stage with live music all day, featuring Scandinavian folk music and special Scandinavian guests – the Swedish Smålandslag and the Danish duo, Teho.
- Family activities around every corner including story time, flower head-wreath making, and a Midsommar Seek & Find.
- Special pop-up shopping, including Swedish clogs from Troentorp/Baståd, Egos of Copenhagen tennis shoes and slippers, Horredsmattan Swedish rugs and more!
- Festival food & beverages available from a special outdoor FIKA station.
- Tap Minneapolis is providing a complimentary water refill station.
Note: Midsommar happens every year on the 3rd Saturday in June. This festival affects the normal hours of FIKA. Special passes and other discounts are not available on festival days.