Santa's Train Shop 2020 - Minnesota Transportation Museum
During the first three full weekends in December, we host our annual Santa’s Train Shop at Jackson Street Roundhouse & Museum. Come on out for activities all day long!
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email email@example.com so we can update it immediately.
- Train Rides included with admission. Rides are 10 to 15 minutes long and go 1/2 mile back and forth on the track. You can ride as many times as you like! Train car is heated!
- Get a photo with Mr. & Mrs. Claus ($5) beginning at 11 am.
- Check out the Museum’s “G” scale Minnesota-themed layout, including farm life depicted in the south, to the town of Jackson mid-state, then up to the iron range ore mine in the north.
- Snacks and drinks available in gift shop.
- Event will be held rain or shine. Free parking on site – shuttle bus all day long to overflow parking located at 645 Olive Street, Saint Paul MN 55130.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.
Minnesota Transportation Museum
10 AM - 4 PM