April 2019 Exhibit - Teen Art Show
The Blaine Arts Council invites local teens to participate in the 12th Annual Teen Art Show. Showcase your talent and have your artwork on display at Blaine City Hall. Prizes will be awarded!
- Open to any teen (grades 6-12 living in Blaine or going to a school serving Blaine residents.)
- Submissions can be dropped off at the Recreation Office at Blaine City Hall, 10801 Town Square Drive NE between the hours of 8 AM - 4:30 PM from March 18 to 29 and Tuesdays, March 19 & 26 from 5-7 in the City Hall lunchroom.
- One submission per artist.
- Art MUST be framed and ready to hang (hook on the back of it and either be hung with string or wire).
- All Artists need to fill out a Teen Art Submission FormOpens a New Window..
- Awards will be presented in each category and Best of Show. Participants will be notified via email of their awards.
- Awards presentation on April 16 at 6PM.
- Art will be on display from April 3 - 26 at Blaine City Hall.
- Art must be picked up by noon on April 29.
- Questions? Email email@example.comOpens a New Window..